adding function for chipid

Home Forums NodeLua firmware Feature and API requests adding function for chipid

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harold L. 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alonewolfx2
    Participant

can you add function for getting chipid? and can you explain how I can add? and finally how can i compile code to one flash.fw? (i can compile on linux and i tried gen_misc.sh. i have flash.bin and iromtext.bin. how can i compile one bin ?
    thank you for your work. this project changed the game :)

Harold L.
    Keymaster

I planned to add APIs for reading node’s status, such as free heap spaces, chipid, SPI Flash chip ID, etc. The related module is ‘node’ (still undocumented), codes are in this file: /app/lua/lnode_node.c

To put the two separated bin files into one, you can check my Makefile which calls gen_flashbin.py to do the real job:
    ../tools/gen_flashbin.py ../bin/eagle.app.v6.flash.bin ../bin/eagle.app.v6.irom0text.bin

It simply writes “eagle.app.v6.flash.bin” to the offset 0x0, and writes eagle.app.v6.irom0text.bin to offset 0x10000, fill gaps between them with 0xFF :)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Harold L..
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Harold L..
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.